Know All About Swimsuits
Swim wear can be a headache for most women, especially considering how revealing the options can be and how conscious women are about their bodies. Bikinis tend to be more popular because of how sexy and flattering they are. However, one piece swimsuits make better choices for the most conservative women who prefer better coverage.
One piece cheap swimwear online are great for those who love wakeboarding because they do not have the risk of coming off like the bikinis do. The swimsuits are also quite fashionable and they give you an easy time dressing for a different event such as a dinner date after you enjoy the beach. They are however not as flattering as the bikini counterparts and you should have this in mind. But just like choosing any other garment, you must think about the swimsuit style so you are able to choose the one piece that does your body justice. You can use your body goal to select the swimsuit.
Maximize bust line - If your appearance goal when choosing the one-piece swimsuit is to maximize your bust line, then a low cut neckline or a suit that has a padded bra area will work best for the slightly curvy figure. Women who are more flat chested can settle for suits that have smocking or ruffles around the chest area.
Minimize bust line - If you are more endowed around the bust and you want to minimize your bust line, then you are better off sticking to dark solid colors on the upper part of the swimsuit. High necklines will also have a similar play down effect on the chest area. For maximum comfort, make sure that you swimsuit has supportive fabric, are stretchy and at least have under wires for that extra bust support.
Minimize bottom and belly - Remember that a swimsuit shows your natural curves more and if you want to look balanced then you must choose the most suitable style. If you are heavier on the bottom and around the belly, solid dark colored suits on the lower part are best in playing it down. You can also opt for the one-piece cheap swimsuits that come complete with a skirt to cover the bottom but at the same time being careful with color and cut because some can actually attract attention to this area.
Lengthen legs and torso - People are created different and if you are among women who naturally have shorter looking torsos and would like to make a considerable change, you should look for vertical thin striped swimsuits. Leg opening that is high cut also works great in lengthening the legs.
Define waist - The best beachwear for women for this goal are those that have a darker color around the waist and light on other areas. The same type of swimsuit will also prove helpful for women with rounded shaped and boyish shapes and want to define their waistlines.
Your body size should not hinder you from having some fun on the beach because there are swimsuits available for all body types and sizes. Larger women should settle for suits with fabrics that are heavier and more textured and keep off large prints; smaller repeat designs or solid colors work best for the plus size women.
One piece swimsuit can be very comfortable and convenient for many women. With so many styles and colors, it is not as hard to find a suit that works best for a given body type and size.
Know About Some Of Cool Australian Swimwear Style Tips
Everyone has a swimwear horror story. Yes even Miss perfect size 10 who feels too pale, or conscious of those wobbly bits. A tiny poll in our office found that hands down, all of us have bikini fears. We spend countless hours watching the world's most beautiful women - who can't weigh much more than a small child - sashaying down the catwalk. Well body fixated and shallow we may be, but we are not alone. Last year a survey found that 83% of women hate buying swimwear, 64% don't know what suits them and 78% spend up to half a day choosing just one item - and when asked what they dislike about their bodies, they came up with a huge list. How can we ever be happy shopping for swimwear? Here are some golden rules to help you find what you need this summer.....
- DON'T PUT IT OFF. Don't leave it to the last minute otherwise you're putting added pressure on yourself to find the perfect fit. Our body shapes vary and so do swimsuits. There is a perfect fit out there for you that will make you look amazing.
- HOW TO PREPARE. You need to get to grips with your body before you can be honest with your australian swimwear brands choices. Painful as it may be, find a full length mirror, bright light and a dose of honesty. If your bum looks big, how about that tiny waist of yours, or perhaps your amazing breasts...what about those shapely legs? Know your quirks and you're halfway to triumph.
- THE MIRROR. Ah, the tyranny of the changing room mirror. There's nowhere to hide under that harsh light. Every vein, cellulite dimple, sag and wrinkle suddenly appears magnified. But did you know most women tend to overestimate their size when they look in the mirror? Faults only tend to be glaringly obvious to us. No one else will be zooming in on a particular body part....and if they are, it's because they're envious.
- THE FIT. Of absolute importance - more than style or the depth of your tan - is how your swimwear fits. Swimwear needs to fit to do the job properly. Bigger breasts? Supportive underwiring is essential. Brands like Freya do an amazing job at this. Bigger bottom? Tie-sides can be kinder to a bigger bottom, wide-side retro-style bikini bottoms have the capacity to contain, bold and bright patterns should be avoided. Try Australian swimwear labels Seventh Wonderland and Zimmermann. Problem stomach? Thick waistbands work wonders, sitting flat against the skin rather than digging in, mid-way waisted rather than high-waisted are the most flattering options. Flat chest? Oh please, what are you worrying about. A small firm chest is an asset on the beach. You can wear swimwear boutique bathing suits, strapless tops, bold patterns. No shape? A cut-out swimsuit is just for you to give the illusion of curves.
- THE FASHION. Do not be afraid to accessorize with a kaftan, wrap, skirt or shirt to hide those problem areas if you still feel insecure. This is your opportunity to stamp your style. Everyone will be so in awe of your beach wardrobe, they won't notice the lack of your 6-pack abs.